So to celebrate, here are 9 favorite vegan recipes from the blog:
- If you're missing BBQ season, try these (oven-friendly) vegan black bean quinoa burgers.
- A (vegan) riff on a classic, try vegan coconut rice pudding (with strawberry jam!).
- Since it's just about soup season, try this vegan white bean wedding soup.
- This vegan apple peanut butter coffee cake is guaranteed to change your mornings.
- Perfect with ice cream or chocolate or just on their own, vegan whole wheat graham crackers.
- If you ain't afraid of vegan mac (don't be, new recipe coming tomorrow!), try vegan butternut shells and "cheese".
- If you're a vegan that skips gluten, try these vegan and gluten-free waffles (the secret ingredient: oat flour!).
- Of course, I gotta show off one of my ice cream recipes, so here's vegan cookie dough ice cream.
- And finally, rounding out the list with an autumnal staple (and appropriate since I made the first one of the season just this afternoon), vegan pumpkin pie with gingersnap crust.
Hope your day is happy, vegans of the world! New (also vegan mac & cheese) recipe coming tomorrow.